Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello


I have just jumped ship, so to speak. I am still on the old blog as Pieceworker, however, I am starting this blog with a new name Piece by piece.

For those who were on the other blog you will remember my English Cottage Garden, no, it's not finished yet, I am still working on it. Hopefully I will have it completed in the near future and will be able to post some pics of it.
I will be asking for you help as to how you think it should be quilted

I have also started Tuscany wall hanging, shown. All of the houses are made and in the process of being appliqued to the base fabric. I love the way it is coming together. Patricia

4 comments:

  1. Hi and yes we do remember your English Cottage Garden, how could we forget it ?? I'm glad the old blog is going again but my gosh she has been through a lot. Lord why are these spammers picking on her ?? I just caught something, you have 3 grown chilfren, 5 g-daughters and one g-son, right ? Well I have 3 grown children, 5 g-sons and one g-daughter. I think we must be kindred spirits *LOL* I can't believe how similar. We must be destined to be good friends. Chat again my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog ,It's nice to see you here .Can't wait to see more of your work .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed you are from Canada so am I ,Hamilton Ontario to be exact , where are you from in Canada .Patricia you may want to add a email address address in your profile .

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Tuscany wallhanging looks like a gorgeous pattern.

    ReplyDelete