Last night I completed the binding and hanging sleeve for the wall hanging that I have been working on. It had a lot of hand piecing and embroidery so I was able to sit on my deck during the summer and work on this project.
I had a lot of fun looking for the fabric for the houses, even though it took quite awhile, another excuse to go to fabric shops.
The next picture is a close up of the church and some of the houses.
The next photo is one of the flowers that are in the corners.
They don't show the quilting very well, but I tried to follow the bricks and textures so as to make they look more realistic.
I can now cross one C-mas gift off the list and start on another.
Hope you enjoy looking, thanks for visiting.